Wednesday, June 20, 2012

An AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL Surprise! Um huh, Birthday Pictures.

This morning we got a half dozen beautiful pictures of our sweet daughter celebrating her 2nd birthday with her friends in the orphanage. I'm going to be honest, I bawled like a baby! Jack asked me, "Mommy, why are you crying?" I said, "Because my heart is so happy that it's making tears." His response,"My heart is happy too Mommy, but it isn't making any tears." which is just fine with me.
The closest thing we've seen to a smile yet!
Have you ever seen a more beautiful face?


These pictures were provided to us by GSWI via a service called RED THREAD CHINA. Ann at Red Thread specializes in care packages for the children in the orphanages all over China. Please consider her service if you are thinking about sending a care package. It is economical and she gives great care to detail and there is always wonderful communication. I would highly recommend her and her service!! If you would like to just take a look at the care packages she offers, click on the link below or it is always available on the sidebar here. 


Red Thread China

No comments:

Post a Comment