Thursday, August 2, 2012

Where do I begin?!

We've been going non-stop since we got on the plane a little over a week ago in Kansas City. Now, I have pages of hand written journal entries, memories etched in my mind forever, a mass of photos and all I feel is utter joy. I cannot remember much of the last few days but her smile, tears, and mannerisms. What a wonderfully chaotic experience it's been. I know that all you all really want to see is the photos. I am sleeping until about 4:30 AM now which is quite an accomplishment. I imagine I'll be fully adjusted right about the time we get on that 14 hour flight back to the US. Thanks to all who have been following and waiting patiently. I have accomplished what I have set out to do in this trip. #1- Hold our daughter in our arms and #2 be totally and completely present in every single second of the experience. And all the rest, matters not!

No comments:

Post a Comment