Sunday, September 23, 2012

But red is my favorite

Life is hectic and yet, I'm really doing nothing but playing and officiating. However, we are having fun in the hours of daylight during this fall season.

Today I just wanted to share some of my son's artwork with you. We love Bill and Nancy at Jack's Adventure Land (Sunday school) class. Our church, North Heartland Community Church is awesome. Every week Jack sings songs, talks about a bible verse and story, but best of all he gets to color. Jack is still in the toddler stages of coloring known as scribbling. We try to encourage him to pick out details in the pictures and try to color them in completely like the spots on a dog, Lightning's headlights, for example. We are so proud he is following our directions while he's away from home, understanding of course that he JUST HAS TO use red to color every picture regardless of whether it's beast, fowl, nature,novelty, automobile or human being. Have a look at some of his Adventure Land art. I've made the suggestion that he choose a different color for coloring people, but he will have none of it. "But, RED is my favorite,Mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment